1) We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours of receipt and let you know which senior person will be dealing with your complaint.
2) We will investigate your complaint and endeavor to send a final response to you within four (4) weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
3) We will endeavor to send a final response to you within eight (8) weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
4) If more than eight (8) weeks have passed since the date of your complaint and no final response has been received, or you are not satisfied with the final response that has been received, you have the right to send the complaint to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines The Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA), their contact details are as follows:
Financial Services Authority
P.O. Box 1823, Kingstown, VC0I00
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Phone: (784) 456-2577 / (784) 457 2328 / (784) 485 6031
1. TigerWit LLC (hereinafter referred to as "TigerWit", "Company", "Firm") is established in St. Vincent and the Grenadines (Registration Certificate Number: 181LLC2019), and its registered office address is located at: The Financial Services Centre Stoney Ground, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
1.Unless indicated to the contrary, the terms included in this document shall have a specific meaning and may be used in the singular or plural as appropriate.
2.Client: Means the ‘client’ as defined in the ‘Client Agreement’ available online at https://global.TigerWit.com.
1.The Complaints Handling Procedure (‘the Procedure’) sets out the processes employed when dealing with complaints received by clients.
1.A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction by a client regarding the provision of investment and/ or ancillary services provided by TigerWit.
2. A complaint should include the following information:
the client’s name and surname; the client’s trading account number; the affected transaction numbers, if applicable; the date and time that the issue arose; and a description of the issue.
3.A complaint must not include offensive language directed either to TigerWit or an TigerWit employee.
1.All complaints must be in writing and shall be addressed, in the first instance, to the Customer Support Department. If the client receives a response from Customer Support but deems that the complaint needs to be raised further the client may either ask Customer Support to escalate it to the Compliance Department or directly contact Compliance, which will independently and impartially investigate it.
2.Both the Customer Support Department and the Compliance Department shall thoroughly examine any complaints as required (taking into account any information contained within the books and records of the Firm, including but not limited to the client’s trading account journal) to reach a fair outcome.
3.Both the Customer Support Department and the Compliance Department shall:
(i) send an initial response to the client within 48 hours,
(ii) resolve complaints as soon as reasonably practicable, and
(iii) inform the client accordingly.
4.All complaints shall be treated confidentially.
1.Questions regarding this Procedure should be addressed, in the first instance, to the Customer Service Department.
1.Customer Support Department